February 13, 2010

Crazy Little Thing Called Love

You tore my heart out and stitched it back on. How cruel can love be?

… I gotta be cool, relax, get hip!
Get on my track
Take a back seat
Hitch hike
And take a long long ride on my motor bike
Until I’m ready
Crazy little thing called love ...

(=> click picture to enlarge !)

Turtleneck Sweater: .Acid and Mala Creations - A&M:. BlackTurtleneck (Male) - Weekend Fever (L$ 50, only this weekend)

Pants: Little Britain Designs - LoveYou Set M

Shoes: MayCreations - Heavy Boots camogrey L (not free)

No comments:

Post a Comment


HELP WANTED – 2 SLOTS AVAILABLE!


New Freebie Bloggers wanted to join the team here at Fashion + Freebies for Men.

We are looking for 1 - 2 people that want to share male hunt items, freebies, group gifts and other fashion items they find during their SL travels with the rest of us.

Click here for Details + Requirements!