January 11, 2011

Born In The Year of The Rabbit!

School is killing me!!!! Argh... I have a love-hate relationship with school, when its out I feel bored and when its in I feel stressed! I don't have time to help out much here anymore... ToT

Did I mentioned I am a bunny fanatic? Because I am born in the year of the Rabbit!!! Be kind to bunnies please!


Hat+Hair: Store Freebie: Nyanotech 09-3B Hair - Year of The Bunnie Hat V2 : Curious Kitties

Skin: Store lucky board: Aimer boy skin: ::[ Mr.Poet ]::

Sweater/Poncho: KDC Mall Lucky Board - Many Style Poncho: MAKNIE

Glasses: Main Store lucky board - Nomak's big glasses - yellow: MAKNIE

Bug Teeth: Store closed, please buy from marketplace (25L only!) : Bugged Teeth: -RC- Cluster

Jeans: A Depraved Christmas Hunt(past hunt item) : American Bazaar

Boots: TSKH#30: ~rk~ Cereal Hunter Mens Boot: ~Returned Karma and Lint~

No comments:

Post a Comment


HELP WANTED – 2 SLOTS AVAILABLE!


New Freebie Bloggers wanted to join the team here at Fashion + Freebies for Men.

We are looking for 1 - 2 people that want to share male hunt items, freebies, group gifts and other fashion items they find during their SL travels with the rest of us.

Click here for Details + Requirements!