July 3, 2011

Lockup

Today is the last day for the MENstuff Hunt. So you've got no excuse for not having grabbed all the swag. Unless you've been unfortunately detained... like me.

When the cops pulled me over I told them the stuff was free, but I guess they just didn't like my face. Maybe that's why they did a little tap dance on it. At least I'll be getting three square and a shower every day.

Click to enlarge

Middle Right:
  • Underwear: Lazybum - Menstuff II Square Cut briefs - MENstuff #43
Location: Fairweather High Security Prison (thanks to the friendly staff for letting me use the facilities).

No comments:

Post a Comment


HELP WANTED – 2 SLOTS AVAILABLE!


New Freebie Bloggers wanted to join the team here at Fashion + Freebies for Men.

We are looking for 1 - 2 people that want to share male hunt items, freebies, group gifts and other fashion items they find during their SL travels with the rest of us.

Click here for Details + Requirements!