February 7, 2012

Look Of The Day 2012-02-07

I've looked under chairs
I've looked under tables
I try to find the key
To fifty million fables ...


( => click picture to enlarge !)

They call me the Seeker
I've been looking low and high

( => click picture to enlarge !)

I won't get to get what I'm after
Till the day I die ...

from "The Seeker" by Pete Townshend, The Who, 1970

( => click picture to enlarge !)

Hair: ZombiePopcorn Hunt - PocketMirrors#90 (Hint: Have a seat and look up!)

Glasses: Kumaki - K_gs Dhanu (Mesh Item, not free)

Heart in Mouth: MRVH #27 Death Row Designs (Hint: Love doesn't make you blind, it's a complete handicap.)

Tattoo&Nails: MRVH #2 Skin Deep/Little Pricks (picture 3; Hint: Sit with me by the sea and have a bite to eat.)

Necklace: MENstuff Lounge Gift <Chop Zuey Couture Jewellery>

Sweater: *RoTtEn DeFiAnCe* [*RD*]*Zero to the rescue!* (Hint: Find the skull.)

Pants: MRVH #1 *RoTtEn DeFiAnCe* (Hint: I like to eat alone. Under my stairs.)

Sneakers: Kapone - Chucks Boots black (rotating MM Prize)

No comments:

Post a Comment


HELP WANTED – 2 SLOTS AVAILABLE!


New Freebie Bloggers wanted to join the team here at Fashion + Freebies for Men.

We are looking for 1 - 2 people that want to share male hunt items, freebies, group gifts and other fashion items they find during their SL travels with the rest of us.

Click here for Details + Requirements!