November 29, 2012

ISPACHI Releases Shearling Jackets @ FAMESHed on Dec. 1st

Today it started snowing where I live in RL so it only seemed appropriate to wear my new fur-trimmed winter jacket from ISPACHI and go on my first trip to the Wolf Mountain Ski Resort.

Once I reached the top of the mountain, a snow storm animation started playing: A fitting backdrop for my picture which made me forget that the ride up in the open ski lift had been a bit bumpy (as you may find out yourself). Better bring along a helmet, lol, and, oh yes, don't forget your skis!

No comments:

Post a Comment


HELP WANTED – 2 SLOTS AVAILABLE!


New Freebie Bloggers wanted to join the team here at Fashion + Freebies for Men.

We are looking for 1 - 2 people that want to share male hunt items, freebies, group gifts and other fashion items they find during their SL travels with the rest of us.

Click here for Details + Requirements!