July 11, 2014

Last Week's Highlights

It's not the first time that I'm showcasing a mesh avatar on this blog, but this one comes without the extra-muscled shape and is actually a bit scrawny by SL standards. Still, I enjoyed messing around with the shape (used my own since the one included is no mod), changing about every slider I could to give him a personal touch: Now folks, say hello to Anthony! 

Anthony comes with 4 different skin tones and a large array of alphas to make him wear all kinds of standard mesh clothes, all controlled via one HUD. Since this is the light version for a cheap price, the head comes without the usual features like different eye brow colours, different beard styles or multiple hair bases. I especially miss the hair bases, since a lot of my favourite hairstyles absolutely need one, but fortunately I found 2 or 3 styles in my inventory that go well with Anthony Lite

I'll try to have him wear a prim beard in my next post, since I'm not yet done with the guy, I kinda like him, don't you?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment


HELP WANTED – 2 SLOTS AVAILABLE!


New Freebie Bloggers wanted to join the team here at Fashion + Freebies for Men.

We are looking for 1 - 2 people that want to share male hunt items, freebies, group gifts and other fashion items they find during their SL travels with the rest of us.

Click here for Details + Requirements!