August 9, 2015

'N'Zone Round Two: Mad Cat Creations (MCC)

This weekend 'N'Zone, the special sales event for everything related to the (NIRAMYTH) AESTHETIC Mesh Avatar (AMA), opened its doors for the second round. I will show you some of the clothes and accessories you can get there in this and future posts starting with one of this round's sponsors: Mad Cat Creations (MCC). 

I must admit, I'm quite new to the AMA myself and as you know from my recent posts, I have concentrated on the mesh clothes and tattoos you can get for this mesh body. So, I totally overlooked the obvious: the clothing layers which come with this body. 

If you are asking what the hell I'm talking about, well, I'm with you, I didn't read the manual from A - Z either, so someone had to fill me in: The clothing layers which come with the AMA resemble the good old system clothes layers we used with our regular SL avatars before we had mesh. In this case, you actually have to wear them, one clothing layer for the top, one for the pants, and you get quite a selection (baggy, skinny, slim, straight etc.) to choose from in a special folder once you unpack your AMA package. 

Once you wear any of the 4 options for top or pants you will find them "pre-applied" with 4 jeans and 4 tank tops (in 3 different colours). Best make a copy of them so as not to overwrite them with any new appliers.

This gets me to the new products MCC offers at the .::'N'Zone::.: HUDs which let you apply a pants or a shirt or a whole outfit like you would apply a tattoo, if you wear the respective clothing layer(s). It doesn't get any easier than this. Plus: You can mix and match. Example: Apply a whole outfit first and then a new shirt and you will wear that shirt with the pants from the outfit you wore before. 


( => click here for more details!)

No comments:

Post a Comment


HELP WANTED – 2 SLOTS AVAILABLE!


New Freebie Bloggers wanted to join the team here at Fashion + Freebies for Men.

We are looking for 1 - 2 people that want to share male hunt items, freebies, group gifts and other fashion items they find during their SL travels with the rest of us.

Click here for Details + Requirements!